"When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be." - Patanjali

Friday, June 23, 2006

We're through!

Actually I was expecting we'd get through :p, so this was really no surprise!!!

Varanasi is on some anti-ESPN thing, so I didn't actually see the game...so, thanks heaps to Rahul and Jigglypuff for sending me msg's with updates of the score, and in the case of Rahul, even commentary complete with expletives...made me feel like I was actually at the game!

5 comments:

flygirl said...

how frustrating that must have been! if you can at some stage see a repeat of it do - it was an exceptional, suspenseful game, well worth the 5am start for us die-hards down under...

..which reminds me:

"Can you hear?-
Can you hear the Thunder?
You better run -
You better take cover!"

Hrishi said...

Well I passed time by watching the W'Indies openers cream our bowling in the first test, and Kumble not having legitimate decisions go his way...

And I thought that was some poem (odd, considering the string was about soccer, expletives and die hards!), till it hit me as being Men At Work (I think?)

CK said...

damn right. those stupid ICC umpires are very rapidly turning the appealing process into a farce!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But on a brighter note Aussie Aussie Aussie !!! Oi Oi Oi!

last time Guus Hidink took Korea to Semi's they beat Italy in the round of 16

It's time to repeat the act with this aussie side.

Come on Kewel, Callina, Cahil and Viduka!!!

Go Aussie!!!!

Anonymous said...

heheh yeh
should go to norton street to watch the game!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work vietnam xxx teens free photos Total popup blocker