"When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be." - Patanjali

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Matty!

So when I was in Dalhousie, trying to find a decent place to put up some pics, I ran in to Matt Jepson, all the way from Canberra. Matts in India for about 7 months to travel and for the major part, to teach first in Kolkatta, and then in a village in West Bengal.

Matts a dinky di sort of bloke, always has a smile on his face and is full of interesting stories, either from back in Aus or of his previous travels to South East Asia.

Anyways, as seems to be the thing to do, Matt also has a Blog, so check it out. His humour and character really comes oozing out....

4 comments:

M Taher said...

Thanks for this info. and I enjoyed reading it.
You seem to be very close to my interests:
Multifaith Information Gateway
Best, Mohamed.

Anonymous said...

is matty a member of the school of philosophy?

Divya108 said...

A Canberra boy??? Why didn't you tell me!! Hooray for Canb! :)

Matthew Jepsen said...

Shucks Hrishi!

You know I didn't expect to be bored and a bit down in an internet cafe and check someone's blog and get a nice pick up. Thanks heaps!

I must confess with hearing stories of Kolkata as the kind of big hectic/polluted/hot city I don't want to be in at the moment I've kind of wimped out.

But at least now I can focus on getting the most out of this big, enthralling country.

Thanks again