"When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be." - Patanjali

Monday, November 07, 2005

So where will I be?

I thought initially, that I would have a little map of India and when you click on a city or town, then you can find the day I may be there....but thats a little to techie for my liking, and I don't really have the time to research and look into it and develop it etc...

So you'll have to suffice for the cheaper List of places and times. And manually look it up. So 20th century!

Here goes:

November
- land in Bangalore on the 20th of Nov

December
- Sunita & Judge get married on the 5th
- fly Colombo on the 9th for a reception on the 10th
- fly out of Colombo on 0345 flight to Chennai for Mahesh and Shruti's wedding
- 11th night, Rahul and I catch the Sethu Express to Rameshwaram
- 13th we leave for Kanyakumari
- 15th we leave KK for Mumbai...

We set up camp here for a couple of weeks, after which I train it to Ahmedabad, and the rest of the fam leave for Bangalore on the way back home.

January
- The rough sketch so far looks as though I'll be spending Jan around Gujurat and Rajasthan. I'm not certain of dates although it may be that I spend two weeks in each state.

February, March & April
- By the start of Feb I want to be in Sidhbari, tucking in to a hot chai (they are unbelieveable up there!!)
- During this time, I hope to see a couple of places on tours people maybe doing but I highly doubt it. I'll settle for anything.

May & June
- If you thought the itinerary previous to this was spaced out, then this is more so. All I know is I want to cover the north, right through to Srinagar (sounds better, and less terrifying than mentioning Kashmir), Amritsar, Chardham, Agra, Khajurao, Varanasi, Konark and Kerala...

July

- Home?
- Sounds hectic I know, but will definately be worth the experience. i guess stay tuned for any updates later on.

...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you opened up the blog to posts by randoms such as myself... i can't believe your trip/itinery after Jan (and even b4) becomes so hazy?! And you don't want to get me started on the whole Kashmir thing...ugh.
Nah i'm totally jealous! Keeping it vague si just your style.. you'll bumble through
;)