"When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be." - Patanjali

Thursday, October 13, 2005

An update...

After much consideration, and much less emotion, I have decided to not go to Kashmir to help with the earthquakes. Apart from the logistical problems, the personal ones have been more prominent in this decsion.

Its not something I regret at the moment, but something which was a responsible decision.

The trip will continue regardless, and inhabit the same path as before. I will still see the devasted regions when I visit Kashmir but not at such an early juncture.

Actually its high time i shed more light on this Trip...not much can be gained from the shadows except that i'm going on this fantastical journey to somewhere doing something...slowly i'll try and open the door to my thoughts and motivations for going, what I hope to accomplish and what I expect my experiences to be.

So it shall come.

Stay tuned (with a little less angst)...

No comments: