"When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be." - Patanjali

Friday, October 21, 2005

Editing pics...

Recently, I put up a post on pictures and sites and blogs such as Chromasia, and Lonely Planet Images and so on.

Well, a constant dose of all that, and now I've started playing around with images, to see what I can get. I took a pic tonight, and I'll show you my handy work. Its not a particularly poignant pciture, or one that has great meaning or depth, but a picture, greatly altered. I used Picasa, and here are the results...


Before
After

So the net effect is that I want an SLR! In my current state, thats well beyond my means, but in the meantime, I'm more than happy to play with my Powershot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are doing a great job with what ever camera you have!! Once you get the basices right ( like driving a car!!) every thing will fall in place. You can then progress on to get a Leica or a Hasselblad.

Happy clikking!!