"When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be." - Patanjali

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Faraway Tree to Phumble...

Hello All,
On this cold spring night in the midst of the Sydney basin, a computer flickers with pain to the nonsesical msuings of a...


I have this site, a Web Log, a blog, in which I entreat the vast world to my thoughts, innermost as well as outermost...whether I post something beyond this initial, is well beyond me. I live a dodgy life, governed by the mind at the minute. One of these minutes in the last one year was governed by a mind of malaise, where a ruling was passed to the effect that I was to spend a few months in my home land, mujhe ka desh, Bharath. Now this has distinct under tones of patriotic ferver, and you would be right to think that.

So welcome, feel at home, and hopefully you won't be waiting too long for the drinks and some decent conversation...

...H

No comments: